Home > Blog > FAQ

What are your payment terms?


Our payment terms are as follows: 30% T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) in advance, and the remaining 70% before shipment. We also accept payments through West Union and L/C (Letter of Credit).
We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy Policy
Reject Accept